This blog has some of our favorite dream locations!
Here are a few lovely destinations to spark your wanderlust wedding plans. Even if these locations aren’t for you, why not let them inspire your designs and spark your imagination. Hey, while you’re here, why not go ahead and plan for the honeymoon to start right after the ceremony! We’ve even included the best month to visit destination locations so all the stars are aligned just for you!
- Destination – Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens in Costa Rica
- Local – Grande Dunes Ocean & Members Club, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Destination – Palais Rhoul & Spa Marrakech in Morroco
- Local – The Dunes Golf and Beach Club, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Destination – Likuliku Lagoon Resort in Fiji, Japan
- Local – Wachesaw Plantation Club, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Destination – Mara Bushtops in Africa
- Local –Double Tree Resort by Hilton, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Destination – Treehouse Point in Issaquah, Washington USA
- Local –Embassy Suites, Kingston Plantation, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Destination – Devils Thumb Ranch in Tabernash, Colorado USA
- Local – Litchfield Plantation, Litchfield, South Carolina
Destination – Union Hill Inn in Sonora, California USA
Local – The Cooper House, Conway, South Carolina
- Destination – Rain Forest Wedding in Australia/New Zealand
- Local – Sunnyside Plantation, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Destination – The Ruins at Barnsley Resort in Adairsville, Georgia USA
- Local – The Dye Club, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
With all of these beautiful places, don’t disregard small intimate affairs either.
At the end of the day, it’s the people around you that will truly make the memories and share in the happiness of your successful wedding. Never feel as if you have to restrict your wedding into a pre-destined box. Your wedding can be what ever you want it to be, and the world is open to all of your dreams and inspiration. New developments arise every day and you never know what the future olds. Just think about it…
One day we’ll be able to marry in space, and there’s already the current construction of Poseidon Undersea Resort. I don’t know about you, but I’d love to be part of a wedding in the little mermaid’s world.
So, where will you be getting married? Comment below to tell us more of your dream wedding ideas!